Enjoy live music in the pub, take in a movie in the theatre, enjoy one of the many activities that are planned on our monthly activity calendar or just call a friend and spend time in one of the buildings many amenity and activity spaces. There is always something to do!
- An intimate, elegant dining room featuring a cozy fireplace
- A pub which serves an a la carte menu, beer, and wine
- An afternoon bistro will cater coffee, snacks, and light favorites daily
- A well-stocked library
- A convenient on-site beauty salon/barbershop
- A relaxing and comfortable spa room
- Fitness / therapy room
- Private family dining room to enjoy family gatherings.
- Pet care centre
- Wood working room and shop
- Creative space for painting, crafts, and more
- A games room with billiards tables and card tables
- A theatre room
- Multipurpose room for social events and entertainment
- Beautiful patio to enjoy summer days and warm nights
- Fully landscaped grounds with raised gardens
- 24-hour staff and emergency monitoring system
- Multiple Elevators
- Convenient interior mailboxes
Wellness programs to feel your best
Fitness and Active Living
Enjoy group or individually tailored fitness programs designed to meet your unique health goals and enable you to remain healthy, active and independent. Programs include cardio, strength, stretching, and flexibility training designed to build balance, improve posture, reduce risk of falls, increase circulation, coordination, and muscle mass.
Keeping our minds active is equally as important as keeping our bodies physically active. Our Village hosts educational events and classes to learn new skills, gain knowledge, and support healthy active living. You can participate in computer courses, book clubs, art and writing classes, cooking demonstrations, or sit back and enjoy a speaker series handpicked picked by our residents.
Our residents are always busy with over 7 daily scheduled activities such as morning and afternoon coffee in the Bistro, creative arts programming, fitness classes, live music and entertainment, card games, gardening, happy hour, and much more. There is always something to do where you can enjoy your time with friends.
Whether you need long or short term personal care, we have got you covered. With our integration with Alberta Health Services you can receive home care through the province delivered in the privacy of your own suite or you can work with us and customize a package to fit your needs.
We offer a comprehensive array of specialized interventions to help restore abilities lost due to stroke, cardiovascular difficulties, orthopedic surgery and/or other chronic conditions. Rehabilitation is available before and after surgery to reduce recovery time and maximize independence; improving strength, mobility and balance.